If you are about to finish your education, your thoughts will no doubt turn to career opportunities and this is an exciting time to be entering the employment market. Of course, it is important to choose a career that you enjoy, after all, you will be spending your entire working life in your chosen field, so try to find something that holds your interest.
In order to help you make the right career choices, here are a few great career options to consider.
- SEO – Search engine optimisation is a critical service that all businesses need and if you get in at the ground floor level, you would be working under supervision while you learn the ropes, so to speak. If you are interested in marketing in general and have some level of IT competency, that is all that is required to train as an SEO technician. This is an industry with a future and while it might take a few years to become competent, you can expect to receive a high salary once you are experienced.
- White Glove Technician – The white glove logistics company provides a wide range of essential services, such as Rhenus High Tech medical logistics, who are a leading UK white glove logistics company. This work involves the transportation and installation of high-tech equipment, such as MRI and CT scanners, ATMs are installed by white glove technicians who are technically competent and must train to obtain certification. This is a demanding, yet very rewarding career that has a secure future and if you would like to know more, do some online research into white glove logistics and what it entails.
- Machine Learning – Artificial Intelligence, or AI as it is known, is going to be a game-changer for all industries; those who are interested in writing code would be ideal candidates to work in the AI sector. We are already making good use of AI, with tech giants such as Google and YouTube using algorithms to show users relevant content, yet machine learning has so much potential to change the way we live our lives. Here is an interesting article about new technologies for public speaking.
- Robotics – Merging with AI, robotics are the future of manufacturing and this is an exciting time to move into this industry. Ideally, you would have a background of electrical engineering and computer science, while there are many universities that offer robotics courses that will give you the qualifications you need to get started.
- Web Design – Every business needs a professional-looking website and if you are interested in both computers and design, training to become a web designer might be the career for you. Click here for UK government advice about career prospects, which is a recommended read for all those who are seeking the perfect career.
It is important to take your time when choosing a career and it should be something that holds a high level of interest, while also being a field that has a future.